theobromine and chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theobromine and chocolate

OK i know I’ve had a lot of questions about diet pill ingredients lately, but I really appreaciat your help and patience, everyone. I have seen a thing about theobromine, now, and I can’t figure it out. Is it just the same as cocoa or chocolate or something? Is it an extract liek egcg is taken from green tea? I wish all of this stuff was more obvious.

I’ve seen theobromine in a few pills I’ve considered but I haven’t looked into it too much. All I can say is that I did see it in a pill that I found really good. I don’t think it’s a stimulant. Sorry I can’t be more help.

Comment

mmm can you imagine a chocolate diet pill? LOL

Comment

I think it's found in chocolate, and other foods like kola nut and tea plants, or something like that. It's a mild stimulant (not as powerful as caffeine) and can help with fat burning.

Comment

Cool. I didn't know that they were extracting stuff from chocolate plants to help with weight loss. If only it tasted like chocolate, too.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
            Cool. I didn't know that they were extracting stuff from chocolate plants to help with weight loss. If only it tasted like chocolate, too.

I didn't know either MadMike, but I also like that it's extracted from chocolate lol. You're right, if only they could make a pill taste like chocolate. Now that would be the dread

Comment

Working...
            X