Best place to buy diet pills online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy diet pills online

I was wondering where would be the best place to purchase non-prescription diet pills online. I have found that many different pills are sold at more than one store or market place. Is it better to buy it directly from the manufacturer if this is possible, or is it alright to buy it somewhere where it's being sold for cheaper? I like saving money as much as the next person, but not at the risk of a lower quality product.

As long as the store/marketplace where they are being sold is a reputable seller, I don't see any harm in buying it from these places, especially if it's cheaper and you can return it if need be.

Comment

Personally, I prefer to buy from the manufacturer, but as Firefly77 said, as long as the seller is reputable and offers a guarantee and a return policy, I don't see the harm in buying it where it is the cheapest.

Comment

That's exactly it. If you know you can trust the manufacturer, then you can usually get the best guarantees by going direct. But at the same time, keep in mind that if you don't think that you could trust the manufacturer enough to give your credit card number to buy the pills, then maybe you shouldn't trust them with their formula and claims, either!

Comment

maybe somewhere big like amazon? They might protect you if you don't get the product at least

Comment

I would always choose the manufacturer

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
              That's exactly it. If you know you can trust the manufacturer, then you can usually get the best guarantees by going direct. But at the same time, keep in mind that if you don't think that you could trust the manufacturer enough to give your credit card number to buy the pills, then maybe you shouldn't trust them with their formula and claims, either!

Excellent point ChefMel, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X