Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do some weight loss pills actually work better for women than men or vice versa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some weight loss pills actually work better for women than men or vice versa?

I came across an OTC fat burner the other day called OxySelect Pink and it's marketed as a formula for women. Is this just a tactic to attract women so they will buy it or does it actually work better for them than if a man were to buy and use the same product? Can different weight loss pills actually work better for women than they can for men or vice versa?

hmm...that's a good question. While it could be possible, I would be inclined to say "no" when it comes to OTC diet pills. To me it sounds more like a smart marketing move and not something that is based on actual scientific fact.

Comment

I think that some of them might if they are designed for hormonal control. But other than that, fat burning is fat burning, blocking is blocking, and appetite suppression is what it is.

Comment

I agree with brightstar.

Comment

When it comes to a fat burner, it doesn't matter if you're a man, woman, cat, or dog, fat is fat. It's just a matter of pink packaging

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobby View Post
            When it comes to a fat burner, it doesn't matter if you're a man, woman, cat, or dog, fat is fat. It's just a matter of pink packaging

I think you might be right BigBobby...but the pink does sell lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post

I think you might be right BigBobby...but the pink does sell lol
              LOL well I guess they know what works. It makes sense. I've seen a lot of products with pink. I guess that's what people want

Comment

Working...
              X