Has anyone tried Phen Caps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Phen Caps?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the OTC weight loss pills Phen Caps. They seem pretty good and they are supposedly the best alternative to phentermine. Is this true?

Don't bother with them. In my opinion, they're not much more than caffeine pills. They gave me the jitters and I was so anxious for hours after taking them. Maybe they’re better for other people, but not for me

Comment

No they aren't the best OTC alternative to Phentermine. As brightstar has said, they're virtually caffeine pills. There are tons of OTC weight loss pills just like this on the market. You'd be better off trying something else that isn't overloaded with stimulants.

Comment

I couldn't agree more. I personally don't trust anything that has "phen" in its name. There are probably some good ones, but there are so many of them that aren't good that I just can't trust them anymore. It's clear that they're just trying to confuse people into thinking that they're the same as the prescription, when they're not. I want a diet pill where the manufacturer levels with me about what it actually is.

Comment

Thanks for your opinions brightstar and TeensyTiff. I didn't realize that they were chock-full of stimulants! I'll stay away from these ones.

Comment

Working...
          X