Black tea for weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black tea for weight loss

I know green tea can be good for weight loss but can black tea do the same thing? I know black tea does have a lot of antioxidants. Is that what does it?

The antioxidants help, but It's also low in calories and has caffeine and it which can help give an energy boost.

Comment

Black tea is good for you but definitely different than green tea. Personally, I find that green tea is better (for me anyways). It has less caffeine, which I like, and I feel it offers greater benefits on the whole compared to black tea.

Comment

That's interesting MeSarah and BabyButtons. For some reason I thought normal tea was bad for you!

Comment

Black tea is good for you. However, I've heard that the best way to drink it is black because if you add milk to it, milk kills some of the health benefits, or something like that. I have no idea what it does to the tea, but that is what I've been told.

Comment

I don't get it. Aren't black tea and green tea the same thing only one is cooked more or something? Shouldn't they contain the same stuff?

Comment

Working...
            X