No announcement yet.

brown seaweed - am I doing this wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brown seaweed - am I doing this wrong?

I started taking diet pills based on brown seaweed and I’ve thrown up 2 days in a row (tmi?). Am I doing something wrong?

I'd say just don't use it.

Comment

I have to agree with KittyKatt. If you suddenly just started throwing up after taking these pills, stop taking them. Clearly your body doesn't want anything to do with them. Listen to it

Comment

Uh...have you eaten anything else that could possibly be causing you to have that reaction? Are you taking the pills exactly as directed? Did you check to see if they're expired? Has anyone else who has taken them complained about this side effect?

Comment

Have you looked into brown seaweed at all? Is it a reaction that a lot of peole have to it? If it's not, then maybe TaraNorth is right and it could have been caused by using it wrong or something you ate.

Comment

Is brown seaweed a fat blocker? Fat blockers can be very nauseating and can upset your stomach.

Comment

I think brown seaweed is a fat blocker...well, it's supposed to be a fat blocker, so that could be the reason that it's causing you to feel sick. Your body just may not handle the pills well. It also may be that you're not taking the pills as directed. Usually with fat blockers you need to ingest a certain amount of fat so there's something for it to block...if you're not getting enough fat this can also cause more unpleasant symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post
                I think brown seaweed is a fat blocker...well, it's supposed to be a fat blocker, so that could be the reason that it's causing you to feel sick. Your body just may not handle the pills well. It also may be that you're not taking the pills as directed. Usually with fat blockers you need to ingest a certain amount of fat so there's something for it to block...if you're not getting enough fat this can also cause more unpleasant symptoms.
                That makes a lot of sense to me. Fat blockers scare me. I don't like things that actually change the way your body reacts to food

Comment

Working...
                X