carb blockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb blockers

I've started to see carb blockers a lot. There used to be a lot of fat blockers out there. Are carb blockers real or are they a scam since so many people think carbs are bad for weight?

I personally think they are a bit of a scam. There are apparently substances that can help block the absorption of starches that you ingest, so they're just eliminated as waste, but they don't really lead to weight loss. It's still all about watching what you eat and exercising. That said, if you are interested in learning more about them, I recommend looking up white kidney bean.

Comment

They're real an I don't think they're a scam. I just think that like most of the products you can take for weight loss, they are meant to help you but won't actually work miracles on their own. That said I've heard that they can do a number on you GI system if you're not careful with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
        They're real an I don't think they're a scam. I just think that like most of the products you can take for weight loss, they are meant to help you but won't actually work miracles on their own. That said I've heard that they can do a number on you GI system if you're not careful with them.
        oh no, really? what can they do? Is it something uncomfortable or permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post

oh no, really? what can they do? Is it something uncomfortable or permanent?

It's not permanent (at least as far as I can understand it) but the most common symptoms are gas, bloating and diarrhea.

Comment

are the side effects common or is it only a small number of people who suffer from them? Is there any way to know that? Anyone know?

Comment

Working...
            X