No announcement yet.

caralluma fimbriata better than hoodia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caralluma fimbriata better than hoodia?

I've heard that caralluma fimbriata can be very good for weight loss and that studies find that it can shrink your waistline. Does it offer better appetite suppression and fat burning than Hoodia and other popular herbal supplements for weight loss.

I feel as though the answer to this question is that nearly everything is better than hoodia. The only thing that hoodia has to support its use is good press. There isn't any reputable science to prove it works. It causes a lot of side effects that are very uncomfortable. It has never been directly linked to weight loss in any large study that the medical community would consider acceptable. I've been hearing a lot less about it these days, too. I'm under the impression that the fad for this fake diet ingredient is pretty much on its way out and the next ones are coming in, instead.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
      I feel as though the answer to this question is that nearly everything is better than hoodia. The only thing that hoodia has to support its use is good press. There isn't any reputable science to prove it works. It causes a lot of side effects that are very uncomfortable. It has never been directly linked to weight loss in any large study that the medical community would consider acceptable. I've been hearing a lot less about it these days, too. I'm under the impression that the fad for this fake diet ingredient is pretty much on its way out and the next ones are coming in, instead.

Thanks for your opinion envrioTodd. The only thing I'm unclear about is are you only talking about Hoodia or does what you say apply to caralluma fimbriata as well?

Comment

I think just about anything is better than hoodia. Hoodia pills are a giant scam and they lead to bad side effects. The way the plant was historically used has nothing to do with the pills

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
          I think just about anything is better than hoodia. Hoodia pills are a giant scam and they lead to bad side effects. The way the plant was historically used has nothing to do with the pills

Amen to that Whirlybird!

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post

Amen to that Whirlybird!
            Ditto from me!

Comment

Working...
            X