stimulants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stimulants

I don’t know if anybody knows this, but I have to ask. Pills like adipex work like a stimulant. A lot of diet pills have stimulants, too, like caffeine, guarana, and a lot of others. If you get a really powerful nonprescription based on a stimulant, isn’t it pretty much the same thing?

That's a good question, Bruce. I sort of think the same thing, which is why I've avoided taking nonprescription pills for so long. I don't know if I like the idea of ingesting all of that caffeine. Sure it might help me to lose weight, but what else will it do to my body? I know that non-prescriptions are not supposed to be addictive and that they side effects are a lot less riskier, but there is no denying that is a lot of caffeine.

Comment

Yes. It can be close to the same thing, depending on the product that you use. This is why it is really important that you know what you are putting in your body and to not take diet pills, prescription or non-prescription, until you have tried other alternative weight loss methods. Many people tend to think that non-prescription pills are safer just because you don't need a doctors approval, but a lot of the ingredients used in these products can be harmful.

Comment

They can produce results that are quite close to one another. It all depends on the individual and the strength of the dose

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          They can produce results that are quite close to one another. It all depends on the individual and the strength of the dose
          I imagine that the trick is just to make sure that you don't take so much that you end up shaking like your own personal earthquake

Comment

Working...
          X