How to break the addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to break the addiction

This isn't for me, it's for a friend (seriously, I'm not just saying that). She has a lot of withdrawal symptoms from Adipex. How should she stop using it?

She should tell her doctor about her withdrawal symptoms. He or she will provide her with the advice that she needs. She shouldn't just stop taking it as this could make withdrawal symptoms worse. She may have to slowly be weaned off the medication by having her dosage reduced. But definitely have her ask her doctor!

Comment

omg that's awful! I agree! Tell the doctor. That's the only person who knows how to help get off those pills without doing more harm. That's so scary that it's so easy to be addicted!

Comment

I hope your friend is ok now. THat's just scary

Comment

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
          I hope your friend is ok now. THat's just scary

I hope your friend is okay too. Addictions are very scary and serious and a lot harder to kick than some people realize. If you've never been addicted to something before it's hard to understand just how awful it can be. The physical and mental symptoms combined can be just brutal. That said, I'm confident that your friend will get better IT will take time but talking to the doctor will help. Good luck PamelaPoison!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post

I hope your friend is okay too. Addictions are very scary and serious and a lot harder to kick than some people realize. If you've never been addicted to something before it's hard to understand just how awful it can be. The physical and mental symptoms combined can be just brutal. That said, I'm confident that your friend will get better IT will take time but talking to the doctor will help. Good luck PamelaPoison!
            Thanks Wolfmoon. my friend is ok now. She went to the doctor two days after my post and she was given a gradual way to ease off adipex. She doesn't have withdrawal at all except right before she's due to take her next pill.

Comment

Glad to hear your friend is ok. THat sort of thing is very scary. THese pills aren't a joke. They're serious

Comment

Working...
              X