Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your ideal exercise environment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your ideal exercise environment?

Poll time! If you had your pick, what do you think is the most ideal environment for exercise? Are you someone who likes to connect with nature, show off your stuff at a nice sweaty gym, or are you a homebody?

Outside, absolutely. For one thing, if you go somewhere, then you are forced to get back again so you can't just give up. For another thing, the fresh air helps to make the exercising more positive so that you'll keep doing it.

Comment

After trying different things I’d have to say exercising outside is what I find motivational when the weather is nice and when it’s bad, probably the gym. That said, if I lived in a climate that was warm all year round, I’d always be outside.

Comment

I'm a homebody. I don't like exercising in front of strangers or using other machines people have used.

Comment

I have to see I prefer my home environment as well, compared to working out at the gym. That said, I do like to take exercise classes on occasion.

Comment

I prefer to be at home too. I don't really live in a place where it's great to walk outside in nature and the gym is quiet expensive. I like my workout tapes and my treadmill.

Comment

I actually like both the home and the gym. The gym is great because it has all different machines, but sometimes I'm too lazy to go and am satisfied with exercising at home. So really, it's a toss up between the two. What would be ideal for me is to have my own personal gym lol.

Comment

I find the gym is the best place to exercise for me. I like the different selection of machines. I find I don't really exercise well in my home. I'm more likely to slack off.

Comment

I love taking walks in the fresh air. Nothing rejuvenates like nature and it tends to smell a lot better than a sweaty gym hahaha.

Comment

I prefer to workout in my home. I find the best exercises for the body are those that you can do without all the big expensive equipment. Why walk on a treadmill when I can walk outside? Why lift weights when I can use my body as my resistance and do a push up?

Comment

Gym all the way!!

Comment

Working...
                      X