Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else struggling to exercise because of allergies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else struggling to exercise because of allergies?

why is ragweed so bad this year? My nose isn't stuffed, but I can barely breathe when I get exercising. It's like there's not enough oxygen. The rest of the time I'm achy and my eyes hurt. Allergies this year are making it so hard to breathe. Is it safe to take an antihistamine and then do intense workouts?

It's bad where i am too. It seems to be in everyone's lawn. I think it's definitely safe to take an antihistamine and do workouts. As long as you aren't a person wh can't take antihistamines, it doesn't matter if you're idle or active after you take it. Just stay hydrated.

Comment

I don't think antihistamines are dangerous for people who work out. That said, I can see how you'd want help. I'm finding allergies are exhausting me. Since my nose isn't stuffy, I just take an energy booster instead.

Comment

I would consult with a doctor about this. The idea of ​​constantly taking antihistamines does not seem good to me, but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post
          I would consult with a doctor about this. The idea of ​​constantly taking antihistamines does not seem good to me, but I could be wrong
          I have to agree with you. A doctor would know best for this one. Unless you're told to take over the counter antihistamines regularly, I think they're meant to be a temporary fix, not something you take for week after week. Important to take care there, especially when combining with other pills.

Comment

Working...
          X