Full-body workout exercise equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full-body workout exercise equipment

Can anyone recommend some exercise equipment options that provide a full-body workout? I'm not really a gym person, so I'm thinking about getting a machine that will give me both an upper and lower body workout, but also one that won't take up a massive amount of space. All recommendations and ideas are welcome

If you're not really a gym person then you might like swimming. That's amazing for your whole body. Other than that..bowflex?

Comment

You can also try the Total Gym. I've heard some good things about that. If that seems to intense or isn't what you're looking for, what about a rowing machine or an elliptical trainer?

Comment

I think that natural movements are better than gym equipment for whole body. That way you're not using only select muscles from each part of the body, in the exact same way

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          I think that natural movements are better than gym equipment for whole body. That way you're not using only select muscles from each part of the body, in the exact same way

That sounds pretty smart, Drew, what sort of natural movements do you need? I'm all for doing things the natural way and not having to buy anything or have to store equipment I likely won't use for that matter, hahaha!

Comment

All natural movements are good. It's the difference between free weights or a machine. The difference between walking on an uneven sidewalk and walking on a treadmill.

Comment

Working...
            X