Weight loss spa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss spa

This may be a dumb question, but what exactly is a weight loss spa?

I think it's something like a health spa, but where the primary focus is actually establishing great habits for losing weight and maintaining the weight loss, instead of just being healthy overall. I think most of them are actually just health spas that happen to offer a weight loss specific program.

Comment

It's exactly what Bethie said. The only thing I'd add on is that it's expensive and if you're not going to actually do anything with what you learn there, it's also a giant waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        It's exactly what Bethie said. The only thing I'd add on is that it's expensive and if you're not going to actually do anything with what you learn there, it's also a giant waste of money.
        Don't worry, Speeddemon, I'm sure you'll be able to find a place that will do up your makeup and paint your toenails for you so you'll be very pretty even if you don't lose weight

Comment

It's a wonderful place to go to learn about health and to help you figure out your weight loss goals and get you on the right track. If you're someone who enjoy the spa experience, you should treat yourself and look into it

Comment

Going to a weight loss spa is a wonderful way for you to step out of your usual routines and habits so that you can open yourself up to a range of new information and positive energies. It lets you focus all your attention on the task at hand. You’re not worrying about work that you need to get done, you’re not running to keep up with a commuting schedule. You’re not even thinking about issues in your social life. You can just follow the schedule you’ve created for yourself – or that the spa has created for you – to center yourself with the right physical exercises, ways to relax, and nutritious and portion controlled meals that won’t leave you feeling hungry. It shows you how you can be treating yourself better for considerable benefits so that you can carry those lessons home with you for the longer term.

Comment

Thanks. It sounds like a good experience I think I know what I might be doing in the new year. It sounds like it's worth giving a try. I really appreciate the advice, especially yours enviroTodd

Comment

Working...
              X