Poll - Video Games & Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Video Games & Fitness

I haven't done a poll in a while, so I figured why not do one this week. My question is for all those who enjoy combining gaming with fitness. Which console do you prefer for workouts and which games do you like and/or would recommend. I personally like Xbox 360 Kinect fitness games. What about you?
    Wii
    58.33%
    PlayStation
    16.67%
    Xbox
    25.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    Last edited by Speeddemon; 02-09-2016, 04:14 PM.

I'm so out of touch with those things. I didn't know that anything other than Wii even had fitness stuff haha

Comment

Definitely the Wii! I love the Wii Fit game. It covers all the exercises that I care about (including Yoga) and it challenges you in fun ways. It's got a lot of games for balance, coordination, strength and endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        I'm so out of touch with those things. I didn't know that anything other than Wii even had fitness stuff haha

it's actually quite surprising how many of them have fitness games. And they're pretty good and a lot of fun. You wouldn't think that a video game console could have you sweating off calories, but I'm pretty sure a couple of pounds I've lost I can contribute to playing my Xbox haha. You should come over, some time, Bethie. I bet we could have a lot of fun. There's a whole world beyond the Wii

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

it's actually quite surprising how many of them have fitness games. And they're pretty good and a lot of fun. You wouldn't think that a video game console could have you sweating off calories, but I'm pretty sure a couple of pounds I've lost I can contribute to playing my Xbox haha. You should come over, some time, Bethie. I bet we could have a lot of fun. There's a whole world beyond the Wii
          I think that's actually really good news. Anythign that keeps people moving aroudn is good. I know it's probably not the same as going to a gym but I bet it's better than doing a lot of other activities. Plus, if you're going to be playing the video game, anyway, then you may as well get some cardio in while you do it. I'm happy to hear that. I hope game makers keep creating things that have people moving around. It's nice to have the sit-down video games, too, but the options are needed, these days.

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more Bethie. The trick to exercise is to find what works best for you and do it. When you enjoy yourself or look forward to something, you're far more likely to do it. There are actually a lot of great options out there. People just need to look for them.

Comment

Working...
            X