Fastest calorie burning exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest calorie burning exercise

I'm wondering which exercise or type of exercise burns the maximum amount of calories in one session? I'm trying to get the most out of my workouts. I try to aim to workout for an hour per day but sometimes I an only squeak in 30 minutes. What exercises do you guys recommend?

Usually I'd say swimming if you were doing laps real hard. But have you looked into high intensity interval training? I bet you could come up with a run-walk pattern that would kill calories and fat even if you had only 15-20 minutes to spare

Comment

I'd think an eliptical machine or a ski machine. Something that you can use a calorie burn program for and that uses both your arms and legs. I'd go elliptical probably because it doesn't hurt your joints as much.

Comment

I'd have to say high intensity interval training (HIIT) like MadMike said. It's really the most calories in the smallest time

Comment

I would also have to say swimming. You workout all your muscles and you burn a lot of calories and you can do this regardless of your size. Swimming is easy on your joints. It's really the best exercise if you can do it.

Comment

Working...
          X