Can beef be healthy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can beef be healthy?

Is there such thing as a healthy beef recipe?

sure there is! There are tons of beef recipes that are good for you. It's all a matter of how you make the beef and what you serve with it. A beef stew full of veggies is excellent, so is a salad with beef. Beef isn't bad for you, it's just that you should eat in small quantities and it shouldn't be a main part of your diet. It offers protein, vitamins and minerals that are great for your health. It really only stars becoming a problem when you eat it daily or too many times a week.

Comment

It's probably better for you if you choose the extra lean variety. The less beef fat and the more beef protein you eat, the better

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post
        It's probably better for you if you choose the extra lean variety. The less beef fat and the more beef protein you eat, the better
        That's exactly it! It's not that eating beef is bad for you. Eat it in moderation, especially if you enjoy it, and choose the lean cuts.Meat isn't the enemy as long as you're smart about what you put in your body

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post

That's exactly it! It's not that eating beef is bad for you. Eat it in moderation, especially if you enjoy it, and choose the lean cuts.Meat isn't the enemy as long as you're smart about what you put in your body
          I agree. It's better for both health and the environment to keep beef to a minimum though. I've been trying to think of it as a treat like I'd think of lobster or something like that. Yes, I'll have it, but only on more rare times so that I can really enjoy it without guilt

Comment

Working...
          X