Thai food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai food

Does anyone have any Thai food recipes that are really healthy and not too hard to make?

One of my favorite recipes is Pad Thai. It primarily consists of wide rice noodles, mung bean sprouts, garlic, onions/green scallions, and crushed red peppers. Depending on the recipe, the wet ingredients may consist of rice vinegar, eggs, fish sauce, brown sugar, and peanut or conola oil. Some people also serve it with shrimps, chicken, pork or beef. Being a vegetarian I eat mine with tofu. There are lots of great recipes for free online. Adding crushed peanuts is also an option and it makes it taste good...unfortunately, peanuts should probably be avoided if you don’t want the extra calories.

Comment

Mmmm...ya, that’s a good one. Thai food is so flavourful. I love how they use a lot of peanuts in their cooking.

Comment

I really like mango slaw. Yummmm so good.

Comment

I have found that if you have never cooked Thai food before, you may not have everything that you need in your pantry. You might have a good shot at coming up with a good recipe if you actually go to an ethnic grocery store and talk to one of the clerks there about what you will need and which brands are right for it. Just as not every American product is the same from one brand to the next, you can say the same thing when it comes to Thai ingredients. So even if you get a recipe, make sure that you're working with the right things to make it

Comment

Working...
          X