Warm weather desserts (low cal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm weather desserts (low cal)

Ok looking for warm weather desserts for a real sweet tooth but that won't stop my summer clothes from fitting this year!

Get one of those reusable popsicle trays, pour in your favorite unsweetened juice (pure juice, no other ingredients) and drop in some berries or fruit pieces. If you do pineapple juice with pineapple chunks and a few drops of vanilla, it has a flavor a bit like dole whip at disney.

Comment

Chia seed pudding flavored with vanilla extract, then pour on the berries!

Comment

I made the low-cal tiramisu from this website on the weekend and it was absolutely amazing: https://cake2go.com/low-cal-dessert-recipes/
        I used espresso (instant) and tia maria (the site gives you choices, and those were the ones I used)

Comment

Go for a huge bowl of berries. Try at least three dfferent kinds to mix up the textures and flavors. It's good on plain yogurt, too!

Comment

Low cal and diet ice cream and ice cream bars are all over my freezer section at the grocery store. I'm sure you could find one you like, too.

Comment

Frozen cut up fruit is always refreshing and sweet to me.

Comment

Working...
              X