Requesting VERY filling recipes under 400 calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting VERY filling recipes under 400 calories

What are your favorites? What fills you up but doesn't completely ruin your calorie count? I need to know because I'm just not able to feel full unless I hit 800 calories at the moment and I'm very frustrated.

Add a ton of high fiber veg. They have next to no calories but will fill you up. Since fiber takes a long time to get moved out fo the stomach, it leaves you feeling filled up for a while, too.

Comment

Whatever you're eating, just add beans to it. Beans make everything super filling and they're not too high in calories.

Comment

Beans are great, as are lentils for the same reason. Fortunately, they also combine very well! From there, just use lots of herbs and spices to bump up the flavor. You'll have everything you need.

Comment

what about a burrito salad bowl? Just go low on rice and cheese and high on beans and veg. Still the same ingredients, just in a different balance.

Comment

Get a family-sized salad bowl and fill it with lettuce, carrots, cucumber, sliced cherry tomatoes, cabbage/brussel sprouts (try them raw!!!), and tons of other veg. You'll eat as much as you want and never come anywhere close to 400 calories. The only thing that will crank things up a bit will be the vinaigrette you choose, so be light with that if you can. The rest, eat as much as you want!

Comment

Working...
            X