super low cal meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super low cal meal

If I go out to lunch with a friend and eat far too many calories, what’s a really low cal dinner that I can have that will stop me from getting hungry in the evening but that won’t load me even more with calories?

Have a homemade tuna burger with a side of sweet potato fries. You can control what you put in the tuna and how you dress the burger. Load it down with veggies and keep whatever sauce/dressing you put on it verry light. Use whole grain bread. I also really liked baked sweet potato stuffed with shrimp and salsa.

Comment

If I have a big lunch I tend to enjoy having a large salad for dinner that is filled with lots of veggies. I'll also add some chicken breast, an egg and a few bacon bits for flavour. Sometimes I'll make it with shrimp too. There are so many ways you can make a salad taste great, just by adding fruit (ex. avacaod, mandarin oranges, apple, etc.) herbs or other little garnishes. Just remember to keep the substances that add a burst of salty or sweet flavour to a minimum, such as the dressing you use. I tend to stick to vinaigrettes.

Comment

Just pile on the veggies. Stir fry them in a teensy bit of olive oil. The 1 tablespoon of olive oil has around 100 calories in it. If you fill up a huge skillet with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, spinach, snow peas, bell pepper, mushrooms, and lots of other veggies, you can eat until you're completely full and you likley won't have had more than 300 calories. I did that the other day and I had aroudn 275 calories and I couldn't have eaten another bite!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post
          Have a homemade tuna burger with a side of sweet potato fries. You can control what you put in the tuna and how you dress the burger. Load it down with veggies and keep whatever sauce/dressing you put on it verry light. Use whole grain bread. I also really liked baked sweet potato stuffed with shrimp and salsa.
          YOu can do the same thing with canned salmon as long as you get the kind without the bones and skin, and that is packed in water. It's only like 100 cals.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll give these a try. Keep the great ideas coming and I'l give you all credit when I write a book about my amazing weight loss

Comment

Working...
            X