Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help getting rid of grapefruits!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help getting rid of grapefruits!!

I recently came into possession of a lot of or grapefruit. I want to use them all up before they get bad. Does anyone have any suggestions on ways I can use these fruits up aside from just eating them naturally?

That’s a very funny story/problem, charlotte. I would recommend storing them properly, to begin with. Put them in the fridge in the produce drawer. That will ensure that you’ll have the most amount of time to actually use them up. You can always try juicing them. Also, if you make spinach/kale salads, cutting up grapefruit sections and adding that is delicious. Another good combo is avocado slices and grapefruit slices as a salad, just the pair of them. When in doubt, toss some in a glass and just add vodka

Comment

I was going to suggest just making fresh juice out of them, but brighstar has way better ideas LOL. I never even thought about adding them to salad, but more important, mixing it with Vodka sound genius! I know what I'm gonna treat myself too Friday night

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I did actually end up making a lot of fresh juice from them and I added some to a salad once too, which actually turned out to be pretty good. I never thought of mixing them with a drink! I'll have to do that the next time lol!

Comment

Working...
        X