pumpkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumpkin

I have a pie pumpkin. What's the easiest way to cook it?

Bake it in a roasting pan in the oven. Cut it into small manageable pieces and place it skin side up. It's the best way to make it soft if you just want to eat it as is or if you are hopping to mash or puree it

Comment

Yea, I agree with Jenny R. Cut the pumpkin and clean it out and then back it in the oven with the skin side down. Take it out, let it cool and then scoop out the filling and puree it.

Comment

OMG I have a pumpkin in my oven right now. It's cut in half, scooped out and baking with the flesh side down, skin side up. I baked the seeds already (they take less time to cook. I'll quickly pan fry some kale in olive oil and when it's cooked, I'll sprinkle the seeds on as well as the cut up baked pumpkin pieces. It's a good side for salmon

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          OMG I have a pumpkin in my oven right now. It's cut in half, scooped out and baking with the flesh side down, skin side up. I baked the seeds already (they take less time to cook. I'll quickly pan fry some kale in olive oil and when it's cooked, I'll sprinkle the seeds on as well as the cut up baked pumpkin pieces. It's a good side for salmon

That sounds really good MadMike. I never would have thought about combining pumpkin with fish, but now that you've mentioned it, that would taste really, really good. Well, I know what I"m making for my next dinner

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post

That sounds really good MadMike. I never would have thought about combining pumpkin with fish, but now that you've mentioned it, that would taste really, really good. Well, I know what I"m making for my next dinner
            do pumpkin and fish go?

Comment

Working...
            X