multivitamin support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multivitamin support

Is it a good idea to take a daily multivitamin to make sure that you're getting all the nutrition you need in a day, in case your diet isn't the greatest some days. Or should you only take a multivitamin on days when you know you haven't eaten as well as you should?

That's a really good question. I've asked myself that, too. The problem is, do you really know when you've had a day when you've eaten well and have achieved a full balance of nutrition? It's very hard to do and you'd need to be an expert to know a lot of it. If you're using a nutrition tracker and it looks like you've really done great, then you can probably skip the multivitamin. Otherwise, it's tough to tell when a multivitamin is or is not needed. I wish I knew the answer, but without understanding nutrition in my food better, I really couldn't tell you.

Comment

I think it's safer just to take a daily multivitamin. It can't hurt. It's not like they're meant to be meal replacements. Just supplementing what the average person misses.

Comment

Thanks Brightstar...that's sorta how I feel about the whole thing.

Whirlybird, my worry is if I take a multivitamin daily but it turns out I already have a lot of the vitamins in that multivitamin in my diet, would it be bad for me to then add even more of it to my body? I don't want to overdose on vitamins cause I've heard that's bad for you, too.

Comment

Working...
        X