what veggies can I plant now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what veggies can I plant now?

I'm hoping to have a veggie garden or at least grow something in some pots. Is it too early to start sprouting plants?

This is still way early for most things. Which vegetables are you planning to grow? Many can wait a while longer. It depends on when your last frost is likely to be, too. Work backward from there depending on how long your plants need to grow and if they're the type that can be transplanted (for instance, you won't want to try to transplant most leafy greens or bulbs like radishes, but tomatoes can be sprouted early...likely not quite this early though.
    What's on your planting list?

Comment

Anything that can be transplanted can be planted now if you'd like and as long as you have the space to tend it all until you can move it outside. This is definitely early, so your seedlings will be substantial by the time you get them outside in most cases.

Comment

bell peppers, eggplant and tomatoes can all be planted this early if you have the space to grow them inside until they're ready to transplant outside.

Comment

Working...
        X