calories in multivitamins and supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calories in multivitamins and supplements

This may seem like a dumb question, but are there calories in supplements for nutrition, like multivitamins or omega-3 capsules. If there are, would they be enough to actually impact your weight if you weren’t counting them?

That's a good question I have no idea. Shouldn't that be listed on the product label or packaging? You know in the area where they tell you want the ingredients are? That said, I can't imagine it would be enough calories to really be a problem if you're dieting.

Comment

I don't think they have calories...then again I've never actually checked and I don't take supplements. Shouldn't the product label/directions/ingredients list tell you this information? If not, I'd recommend contacting the manufacturer of the product to find out.

Comment

There are calories in many vitamin and supplement products, although depending on the brand you may get lucky and find one that is calorie-free. That said, the calories are not really anything that will blow your calorie count for the day or anything. Most of the time there is only a small amount. To be sure, just check out the product label, it should tell you what you need to know.

Comment

Working...
        X