Is the energy felt right away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the energy felt right away?

If I take 3G Burn will I feel the energy right away? I mean, like will I feel the energy enough that I won't need a coffee in the morning? Or is this energy something that occurs over time?

It would be pretty fast to start kicking in. About as fast as a cup of coffee starts kicking in when you take either of them on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
      It would be pretty fast to start kicking in. About as fast as a cup of coffee starts kicking in when you take either of them on an empty stomach.
      Exactly! That's so the best way to describe it. Think about it exactly like coffee. It's not going to be an instant effect, like you swallow the pill and BOOM you have loads of energy. Once your body absorbs it you'll start to feel the "wake up" effects as you do when you drink coffee on an empty stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Exactly! That's so the best way to describe it. Think about it exactly like coffee. It's not going to be an instant effect, like you swallow the pill and BOOM you have loads of energy. Once your body absorbs it you'll start to feel the "wake up" effects as you do when you drink coffee on an empty stomach.
        That's just it. It is definitely something noticeable, though. Just like you know when you've gone a day without coffee, you'll know if you don't take your 3G burn. The energy you rely on to really get going just wouldn't be there. It's a positive and natural feeling energy, though. Not like you stuck your finger in a socket.

Comment

At the same time, since 3GBurn can provide you with a boost, I would recommend that you try it first without combining coffee or some other caffeinated beverage with it, to make sure you don't overload on stimulants. Having so much energy that you get jittery isn't the goal after all

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
            At the same time, since 3GBurn can provide you with a boost, I would recommend that you try it first without combining coffee or some other caffeinated beverage with it, to make sure you don't overload on stimulants. Having so much energy that you get jittery isn't the goal after all
            That's really good advice. It's always good to find out how you respond to it first. If you have a huge tolerance to your coffee in the morning, you may not have a problem but you don't want to start off by giving yourself with the jitters when you could switch to decaf.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
              Neat! That's what I was hoping would be the case. Also BabyButtons, you're assessing tolerance advice is a good one. I didn't think about cutting back my coffee when starting these pills, but I'm going to do that to prevent overloading, cause you're right. Jitters or the shakes is the last thing that I want!

Comment

Working...
              X