Is this okay to take if I have asthma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this okay to take if I have asthma

There's nothing in 3G Burn that will conflict with my asthma as far as I can tell, but what I am wondering is if it really gives me energy that makes me want to be active and move, could this make my asthma worse?

If you're taking other medications, I wouldn't. If you're not, I'd ask your doctor or pharmacist for a bit of advice on that one. I mean, it probably won't, but is it really worth that risk? I don't think it is. It's worth asking.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
      If you're taking other medications, I wouldn't. If you're not, I'd ask your doctor or pharmacist for a bit of advice on that one. I mean, it probably won't, but is it really worth that risk? I don't think it is. It's worth asking.
      I agree. If you're taking medications or have a condition, it's always good to ask a professional first, just to be on the safe side. And, these days, honestly, the last thing you want is to land yourself in a hospital unnecessarily...

Comment

Originally posted by TroyBurger View Post

I agree. If you're taking medications or have a condition, it's always good to ask a professional first, just to be on the safe side. And, these days, honestly, the last thing you want is to land yourself in a hospital unnecessarily...
        That's so true right now. It's not as easy to get help when we've done something stupid these days. We're going to have to be actually careful now. Scary.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post

That's so true right now. It's not as easy to get help when we've done something stupid these days. We're going to have to be actually careful now. Scary.
          It's very true. Maybe wait to take anything that you think might conflict with your asthma until all this crazyiness is over. I've personally made it a goal of mine to be extra careful and not do anything reckless or make assumptions about my health. Now just isn't the time if it turns out that you take a risk and do something that requires you to get help later.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post

It's very true. Maybe wait to take anything that you think might conflict with your asthma until all this crazyiness is over. I've personally made it a goal of mine to be extra careful and not do anything reckless or make assumptions about my health. Now just isn't the time if it turns out that you take a risk and do something that requires you to get help later.
            Yes, precisely. We need to be more aware of the goofy risks we take on a regular basis because we don't have as much of a safety net as we usually would. Plus that safety net might have a hole or two that can put us at different risks that wouldn't always be there. I mean, if you need medical care, you should go for it of course. But we shouldn't choose now to raise our chances of needing urgent care.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Okay. If I should decide to take it I'll give my doctor a call. I mean, you're right, it's really not worth taking the risk....especially now.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
                Thanks everyone. Okay. If I should decide to take it I'll give my doctor a call. I mean, you're right, it's really not worth taking the risk....especially now.
                Good call. It's likely fine, but why risk it when a phone call is likely all you need?

Comment

Working...
                X