noom vs fitbit app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noom vs fitbit app

I'm starting from scratch. Which app is better? The noom one or fitbit? I'm willing to go premium with fitbit, if that makes a difference. I just want something that will be effective for keeping me on track. I'm great at getting started, but not great at sticking to it over a long time.

It's my wallet talking...fitbit because it's free.

Comment

I don't mind if I have to subscribe to a premium app for a while. I just want to choose the best one.

Comment

Have you tried myfitnesspal? That ones's my favorite. It's also free and it's a lot better than either of those two. you'll like that one.

Comment

I hope someone replies about Noom. I'm really interested in that one. I'd like to find out if it works. It's too expensive to just take a risk on for me.

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post
            Have you tried myfitnesspal? That ones's my favorite. It's also free and it's a lot better than either of those two. you'll like that one.
            I did try it. It's my favorite for nutrition tracking but I don't like the rest of it. But thanks!

Comment

Are you liking it? I tried Noom, but I didn't like it too much. It was great at the start, but I found that I couldn't keep it up. It wasn't what I'd pictured in my head.

Comment

Working...
              X