Apex-tx5 instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex-tx5 instead

I am on my third day of Apex-TX5 and I like it so much more than 3G BURN which used to be my favorite but it got discontinued. I am always nervous that I will react badly to something so I've only used one pill per day. I don't usually need anything in the morning anyway. It's in the afternoon when I'm so hungry and tired and unmotivated. I already love apex more than 3G after only three days and one pill per day. i'm going to boost my dose to the recommended amount but I just wanted to share that I can see why the company changed their mind about some of their pills. Good choice! Also, I'm surprised to find that I like the tablet more than the capsule and the expiry date is longer too!
    Last edited by Bethie; 03-18-2022, 12:01 PM.

It's always good when this sort of thing works out. I hope you will update once you're taking the full amount per day. What is it that you find in particular is better than 3g burn?

Comment

How's it going with the full amount? Was one pill enough, or did you like 2 better?

Comment

Originally posted by TinaDancer View Post
        How's it going with the full amount? Was one pill enough, or did you like 2 better?
        Adding my vote for an update on this. I'm curious to know if you feel the same way at a full dose.

Comment

It's so good when you can find something you like even more than something you thought you wouldn't be able to use anymore.

Comment

Updates? i'm curious to know how it's going and if you're still feeling the same way about the other diet pill you picked.

Comment

Working...
            X