Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good with coffee?

Hello everybody!

I'm about to make an order of 3 months of Fenfast, but it dawned on me that if it has a stimulant in it, will I be causing issues if I drink coffee? I usually have a cup of coffee at about 9 am, which is about 3 hours after I get up in the morning, and I'd be taking the pill right away when I get up. I also have a cup around 2pm (the dragging part of the afternoon) but I'd be taking the pill a half hour before lunch, so at 11:30am. Would this cause me issues, or will I need to go decaf?

Thanks everyone!

I'd recommend you only have one coffee a day at first. Have your coffee around 9 am and see how you feel after that. If you don't feel all that different, I don't see any reason why you can't enjoy your second cup of joe in the afternoon. I would not exceed two cups of coffee a day on Fenfast though. I've been taking it for about 3 months and while I used to drink 3 - 4 cups a day, I dropped down to one after the first two weeks of being on it. I Just didn't need it and the caffeine from the coffee combined with the energy boost from the pills was seriously giving me the shakes. Essentially, you'll just want to listen to your body. Start with one than work your way to two if you really need that second one. If two is too much, go decaf.

Comment

ChefMel, I've never tried Fenfast but I'm taking Phenblue, which also has a lot of energy boosting ingredients. I've had to cut out the coffee. I got way too jittery and it was keeping me up at night. I know these pills aren't the same, but just thought I'd share my experience.

Comment

I think it depends on how much your body reacts to stimulants like caffeine. I had to stop drinking a coffee first thing in the morning, but I can have one as soon as I've had breakfast. So it will make me a bit shaky if I have coffee and the diet pill right off the bat, a bit of food makes all the difference. Especially if it's a boiled egg or something substantial like that.

Comment

Thank you! I'll try a little bit and see how it goes. At least I know that there's a chance I may be able to get a cup in every day, even if it's not at my usual times.

Comment

Glad to help, ChefMel. If you don't mind, would you let the rest of us know how it goes? I wouldn't mind knowing for certain before taking the plunge, myself. It's always good to know what your options are and what you can expect when you're taking something like this. After all, it's worth all the good benefits when you can make sure that there aren't any drawbacks, right buddy?

Comment

Working...
            X