Safe for a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe for a newbie

I've been looking a lot into FenFast and based on what I've seen, this really seems to be a pretty decent diet pill. I've never taking an OTC weight management aid before and feel like this may be the best time to try it. Is this a good one to start with or should I try something else? Anyone got an opinion or recommendation?

This one's one of those "oldie but a goodie" ones IMO. It's been around for years, it still has great reviews and its ingredients have all been researched. There isn't a pill that every single person will love, so there's always a risk, but this one's a good one to test out when you're just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
      This one's one of those "oldie but a goodie" ones IMO. It's been around for years, it still has great reviews and its ingredients have all been researched. There isn't a pill that every single person will love, so there's always a risk, but this one's a good one to test out when you're just getting started.
      Ditto to what MadMike has said. There's a reason why this diet pill is popular and has stood the test of time. That said, what works for one person doesn't always work for someone else. If after looking into FenFast it seems like it might be worth a try, you can always go for it and see if it works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
        Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know. I'm feeling really good about taking this one now. I know that it might not be for everyone, but I've noticed that it's really popular so I was just wondering if there was a good reason that it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post

Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know. I'm feeling really good about taking this one now. I know that it might not be for everyone, but I've noticed that it's really popular so I was just wondering if there was a good reason that it was.
          Good luck! I bet you'll love it.

Comment

Working...
          X