Non-workout days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-workout days

Do I need to take diet pills every day, even the ones when I don't plan to work out and just plan to be a slug who sinks into the couch for 10 straight hours? Or should I just save the pills?

If you are going to take diet pills, I would take them every day, that's how you'll get the best use out of them. That said, if you're not intending to actually exercise daily and watch what you eat...then there really isn't any point in taking them because they aren't gong to help you with weight loss if you don't use them in conjunction with other efforts.

Comment

I would save the pills until you're ready to be serious about weight loss. Otherwise it's just a waste of money and you're adding additional supplements to your body that it doesn't need.

Comment

Good question. I guess if you're not really planning to keep up your lifestyle every day, then you may not be in a place where you'd benefit from your diet pills all the time. Then again, maybe if you just use them, you'll feel more driven to get up and move even if that hadn't been your plan. I say try it and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
        X