Safe way to increase stamina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe way to increase stamina

I'm hoping to not only burn more calories while taking FenFast, but I'm hoping that I'll improve my stamina as well. What is the safest and best way to improve my stamina? Are there specific exercises that are good for that?

Other than the Fenfast 375 itself giving you energy and stamina, the best way to build your own is to do it naturally. Keep doing your workouts - whatever workouts you plan to keep doing over time. Stamina comes with fitness. The fitter you are, the longer you can continue doing a given activity. Make sure to get a good mix of cardio and strength training. These will help you to build two major parts of your fitness so you will be fitter overall and therefore have more stamina and endurance.

Comment

Drink water and eat a light meal with carbs in it before your workout. That will help you to keep your energy high, too.

Comment

I personally have found one of the best ways to boost stamina is through swimming. It's a great way to engage in cardio and strength training without being too strenuous on the body. You can build your way up slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
          I personally have found one of the best ways to boost stamina is through swimming. It's a great way to engage in cardio and strength training without being too strenuous on the body. You can build your way up slowly.
          That's funny, when I swim (other than just floating around), I leave the pool and feel like a blob. I'm never rejuvenated. I'm ready to sleep. I could crawl out of a pool and fall asleep on the ground around the edge like a beached whale

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
            Other than the Fenfast 375 itself giving you energy and stamina, the best way to build your own is to do it naturally. Keep doing your workouts - whatever workouts you plan to keep doing over time. Stamina comes with fitness. The fitter you are, the longer you can continue doing a given activity. Make sure to get a good mix of cardio and strength training. These will help you to build two major parts of your fitness so you will be fitter overall and therefore have more stamina and endurance.
            Thanks! I was hoping it would be as simple as that. I'll keep it up and hope to see improvements soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post

Thanks! I was hoping it would be as simple as that. I'll keep it up and hope to see improvements soon.
              Don't forget about getting enough sleep. If you're not well rested, you won't be able to get the most out of your energy levels, which will affect your stamina and endurance, too.

Comment

Working...
              X