Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to track your progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best way to track your progress?

When taking Fenfast, what is a good way to track your weight loss progress? Is weighing myself enough or is there something else I can do? I’m looking forward to seeing improvements because improvements are what help to motivate me to keep up with my diet.

Weighing yourself is a good thing to track but you should also record your nutrients, water intake, sleep, and overall mood. All of those will impact how effectively you will lose weight and whether or not you will be able to keep it up over time. This should be your strategy regardless of whether you are using chemical pills or actually dieting in a healthy way.

Comment

taking pictures and measuring the parts of your body that you want to get smaller is a good way to observe the difference you're making

Comment

Use a pair of pants that fit you great before you started dieting. Try them on once per week. You'll start seeing the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Use a pair of pants that fit you great before you started dieting. Try them on once per week. You'll start seeing the difference!
          I really like that idea Drew. I think I'll give it a try. I like that there is something else I can do in addition to weighing myself. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Have you tried blogging? You will be able to track a lot more than just pounds, that way. You'll be able to monitor your habits, moods, motivation, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X