No announcement yet.

Does Fenfast work the same as TrimThin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Fenfast work the same as TrimThin?

I know that in terms of their formula these two diet pills are not the same, but what I'm curious about is do they ultimately work the same way, or is one more powerful than the other?

I think that they're similar in some ways. They have different ingredients so I imagine that one will work better than the other depending on the individual person. Fenfast works faster but Trimthin lasts longer, as far as I get it.

Comment

That's a goo question TaraNorth. I'm only really familiar with FenFast. I agree with MadMike, I think they are designed to achieve the same overall objective, but how they go about doing it may be different because the ingredients are not the same. If you are debating about taking one over the other, I would recommend checking out the ingredients of both and then choose the one that sounds the most appealing.

Comment

They're similar in what they do but they're not the same

Comment

Through different formulas, they provide similar benefits. Trimthin SR does this in a sustained release format that lasts for up to five hours

Comment

I've wondered this same question. They do seem similar. It looks as though they pretty much produce the same results but how they work is slightly different. I think they contain different ingredients too if I am not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post
              I've wondered this same question. They do seem similar. It looks as though they pretty much produce the same results but how they work is slightly different. I think they contain different ingredients too if I am not mistaken.
              They do. They manage to use different formulas to be able to make up the same kinds of effects. I don't know if they're the same strength, though. That's the part I don't know.

Comment

Working...
              X