Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is FenFast a non-prescription alternative to phentermine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is FenFast a non-prescription alternative to phentermine?

My friend told me that FenFast was one of the alternative OTC versions of phentermine because it works as an appetite suppressant. Is this true?

In my opinion it is. It's because if you look at what phentermine does, it suppresses the appetite, boosts energy, and helps to make exercising burn more calories. That's just what fenfast does, so in my mind, that makes it an alternative.

Comment

I agree with PamelaPoision. Even though the ingredients are different, it's purpose is to essentially achieve what phentermine and other prescription appetite suppressants set out to achieve.

Comment

Ya it's pretty much true. They are both designed to control hunger and reduce appetite with the exception that Phentermine is a lot stronger and far more potent. If you are looking for an OTC alternative to phentermine or other prescription drugs like it, I think FenFast is a pretty good one to try. It's certainly a lot safer!

Comment

I don't think that it's an official alternative. The same company doesn't make both of them. But the benefits of using them along with diet and exercise are meant to be the same, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
            I don't think that it's an official alternative. The same company doesn't make both of them. But the benefits of using them along with diet and exercise are meant to be the same, if that's what you mean.

That's exactly what I mean. Thanks , Whirlybird, that's exactly what I wanted to know

Comment

I was going to say the same thing as Whirlybird. I don't think its an official alternative. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's marketed that way either.

Comment

It depends on what you're looking for in an alternative, I guess

Comment

Working...
                X