Is it all right to drink alcohol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it all right to drink alcohol?

With the holidays coming I'm curious if it is safe to drink alcoholic beverages while taking FenFast.

I don’t think there are any conflicts with alcohol when it comes to taking fenfast, but at the same time you should probably think about whether or not you actually want to do that. If you’re going to take fenfast in the first place, then you may as well do everything you can to keep losing weight. Alcohol is one of the worst things for that. It increases the chances of building fat around your belly area and it usually comes with a ton of calories. You likely should either decide to have alcoholic beverages or continue with your efforts with fenfast, but not both. That’s just my opinion so that you don’t waste your time with a good diet pill.

Comment

One glass of wine or one irish cream, sure. Just keep it to one or you'll work against yourself

Comment

If you can go without it then don't drink it. If you want it, stick to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
          If you can go without it then don't drink it. If you want it, stick to one.

That's exactly it. If you can go without it don't drink it. It will just fill you up with extra calories you don't need and it's not like it's healthy lol

Comment

Originally posted by JokerzWild View Post

That's exactly it. If you can go without it don't drink it. It will just fill you up with extra calories you don't need and it's not like it's healthy lol
            I agree, that's probably the best attitude. I guess, technically, that should be our attitude regardless of whether or not we're on diet pills, but still, it's especially important if you don't want to gain weight or if you want to lose weight. Alcohol is awful for visceral fat (I think that's the belly fat that is bad for heart health).

Why isn't any of the fun stuff healthy? LOL

Comment

Thanks. I think I'll just try and avoid it. If I do crack and have a glass, I will limit it to one.

KittyKatt - I have no idea why the fun stuff isn't healthy lol. Shouldn't we be drawn to it?

Comment

I find a good alcohol substitute is sparkling or mineral water with lemon. It's a little more exciting than just drinking regular water and it's not loaded with sugar or calories. Another idea is to have a spritzer, if you really want alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                X