When do you need it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you need it?

I have a question for those of you who have taken fenfast or who have even taken other non-prescription diet pills. Why did you decide to take it and when did you know it was time?

I have taken a few different non-prescription, natural, herb based weight loss pills over the years. The reason that I took them was because I knew that I was not going to be able to adhere to a strict diet on my own until some very important new habits were formed. As I needed to lose weight in order to rescue my health, I was determined not to fail in dropping the pounds.

I looked for pills that would help me to control my appetite, so I could learn to eat less, and I wanted ones that would work as fat burners so that I would be able to achieve better results every time i completed a workout. The hunger control worked so that I became used to eating smaller meals. I think that my stomach actually shrunk because even after I phased out the pills I was satisfied by those same smaller meals. The fat burner was effective because it made sure that by the end of each week I was seeing results, which was very important to my overall motivation.

Comment

I think it really depends on the individual, but for me personally, I'm thinking about taking a diet pill because I don't feel like my current diet and exercise routine is enough to help me lose weight and I want to lose it faster, so I'm willing to give a diet pill product a try to see if it will help.

Comment

I started taking diet pills because I wasn't getting consistent weight loss results even though I was trying as hard as I could. I was exercising 5 times a week and I was really being very good about my eating, but I would lose 1 pound one week and then nothing for a couple of weeks. I had to start getting extra help from diet pills or I was just going to give up altogether, because what’s the point of working that hard if nothing is happening?

Comment

Thanks. I'm starting to think about taking them because I don't feel that my regular efforts are working and I think the diet pills might give me that little extra boost that I need. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

Comment

Working...
          X