Is this pill any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this pill any good?

Does LipoNitro work well? How is it actually supposed to help you with weight loss? Is it just an energy boosting pill?

Yes! I really like it! I got it off Amazon late last November or early December and it helped me survive the holidays without turning into a blimp. It does give you some energy but what I liked about it was that it helped me to stay on track. I went into the holidays with a plan to enjoy myself but stay under control. I do that every year but usually I'm so tired and stressed and swirly-brained by the time it's only mid-way through December that I give up and just at whatever and tell myself I'll start exercising again in the new year. But last year, I managed to keep up on most days except Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after Christmas when it was a leftovers free-for-all I was even pretty reasonable at the New Year's party. It's just enough to help me do what I promised myself I would. Thanks for the reminder. I might just grab another couple of bottles to get me through this year. I can't decide if I'll get them now or wait to see if there's a black friday sale or something like that. You've got me thinking again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
      Yes! I really like it! I got it off Amazon late last November or early December and it helped me survive the holidays without turning into a blimp. It does give you some energy but what I liked about it was that it helped me to stay on track. I went into the holidays with a plan to enjoy myself but stay under control. I do that every year but usually I'm so tired and stressed and swirly-brained by the time it's only mid-way through December that I give up and just at whatever and tell myself I'll start exercising again in the new year. But last year, I managed to keep up on most days except Christmas Eve, Christmas and the day after Christmas when it was a leftovers free-for-all I was even pretty reasonable at the New Year's party. It's just enough to help me do what I promised myself I would. Thanks for the reminder. I might just grab another couple of bottles to get me through this year. I can't decide if I'll get them now or wait to see if there's a black friday sale or something like that. You've got me thinking again!
      You? Swirly-brained? I don't believe it!

Comment

I've never tried it before but reading up on it, it looks decent. The customer reviews show that the energy boosting isn't as high as some others but to me that's a benefit because if it's too high, doesn't it mean you risk jitters?

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post
          I've never tried it before but reading up on it, it looks decent. The customer reviews show that the energy boosting isn't as high as some others but to me that's a benefit because if it's too high, doesn't it mean you risk jitters?
          Yup I think if there is too much caffeine or when caffeine is combined with a lot of other stimulants it can definitely increase the risk of jitters and that's not fun at all!

Comment

Working...
          X