How quickly can you lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly can you lose

Will I lose weight faster taking Lipo Nitro than I will by not taking it at all? I mean if I followed the same diet and exercise that I do now and don't change a thing, will this diet pill help me to shed extra weight or will it only help me to keep up with my efforts? I'm looking to lose 20 pounds in 2 months and am wondering if this is actually possible.

It all depends on what you do along with your diet pills. It's more a matter of losing weight easier than losing weight faster, on a technical level. For me, though, when it's easier, I do it better and I stick to it more, so I end up losing more in the same amount of time because I put more into what i'm doing and I cheat less. Still, if you want to lose 20 pounds in 2 months, you should talk to your doctor. That's a really fast weight loss rate and it's likely to mess up your metabolism and make you regain it afterward. I don't want to be mean by saying that. I have a lot of weight still to lose, too. It's just that unless you're going for 1 to 2 pounds per week, you're probably not going to be able to keep up whatever you're doing. Take good care of yourself. You deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      It all depends on what you do along with your diet pills. It's more a matter of losing weight easier than losing weight faster, on a technical level. For me, though, when it's easier, I do it better and I stick to it more, so I end up losing more in the same amount of time because I put more into what i'm doing and I cheat less. Still, if you want to lose 20 pounds in 2 months, you should talk to your doctor. That's a really fast weight loss rate and it's likely to mess up your metabolism and make you regain it afterward. I don't want to be mean by saying that. I have a lot of weight still to lose, too. It's just that unless you're going for 1 to 2 pounds per week, you're probably not going to be able to keep up whatever you're doing. Take good care of yourself. You deserve it.
      Really? I never thought about it that way but I guess you have a point Thanks I guess I'll try losing 2 pounds a week and see how that goes. If i lose more great, if not, well, then I guess I know my limit without killing myself hahaa.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristySmiles View Post

Really? I never thought about it that way but I guess you have a point Thanks I guess I'll try losing 2 pounds a week and see how that goes. If i lose more great, if not, well, then I guess I know my limit without killing myself hahaa.
        Don't forget that as you get fitter (assuming you'll be exercising while you diet), there will be times when your bathroom scale will make it look like you're plateaued because you're building lean muscle while you're burning fat and they cancel themselves out. Make sure you do more than just weigh yourself on the scale. Take pictures of yourself or use a measuring tape and measure your neck, waist, hips, thighs and arms. That way, you'll still see progress even if you're not getting lighter for a couple of weeks. Then, as your body composition settles and you continue burning fat, you'll start seeing the results on the scale again.

Comment

Yup. Weight loss is a serious commitment and patience game.

Comment

Working...
          X