The routine helps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The routine helps

I really like LIPONITRO. I've been taking it for the past month and it's really be helping me out with my overall dieting plan. What I find has really been the best part for me though is that because I need to take the pills at the same time every day, this has created a routine, so I also eat, exercise and sleep around the same time every day because I want to get the most out of the pills, and it's really made a difference. I'm steadily losing about 2 pounds per week now. I just wanted to share my experience because I was once someone who didn't believe that something like this could happen.

It's amazing the difference that building a habit makes. Congrats on finding your routine that works. I hope you can stick to it right through into the new year. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
      It's amazing the difference that building a habit makes. Congrats on finding your routine that works. I hope you can stick to it right through into the new year. Keep it up!
      Thanks MadMike! So far so good

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post

Thanks MadMike! So far so good
        Curious if you're still liking it so far. Just a good first impression or does it keep delivering?

Comment

That's interesting. I hope it keeps up over time. I feel like you're on to something, especially right now when routine is very comforting since the world is upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post

Curious if you're still liking it so far. Just a good first impression or does it keep delivering?
            Liking it a lot. It's really sticking. I feel like i keep waiting to fail, but at the same time, I still seem to be sticking to it and I'm fine. I'm really surprised and its' great. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X