These are great for pre-workout energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are great for pre-workout energy

I know LIPONITRO is a diet pill, but these are great if you just want to take them for pre-workout energy. They're perfect for charging back up in the afternoon, too.

That's really good! HOw long does it take them to start working?

Comment

They absolutely are! They're also good for energy to start the day and keep on track through the morning. If you have a long gap between breakfast and lunch, the energy difference is huge.

Comment

Do they give you jitters? How much extra energy do they give compared to an espresso or coffee or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
          Do they give you jitters? How much extra energy do they give compared to an espresso or coffee or something like that?
          They didn't for me. I found it the same recharge as when I had a couple of cups of coffee in the morning. It was great in the afternoon to recharge so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

They didn't for me. I found it the same recharge as when I had a couple of cups of coffee in the morning. It was great in the afternoon to recharge so fast.
            That's a good sign. That's all you need most of the time. I don't get why some pills put in the same as ten shots of espresso only to risk users having the shakes and chest tension all day long. These sound good. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X