Determined to stay active this winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determined to stay active this winter

I've committed to staying active this winter. I'm going to use LIPONITRO to keep up my energy so I will be motivated. I really need to stop my winter habit of getting lazy and losing my drive to exercise. This time, I'm going to keep it up. I'm writing this here so I won't just have the promise to myself in my head. I've put it out here so that I'll be more likely to hold myself accountable.

Good attitude. You've got this. Keep checking in here to keep yourself motivated. I'm sure everyone will cheer you on.

Comment

I'll join in with that! You can do it! Let us know as you go!

Comment

Thank you, I will. I'm doing well so far. I've gone for a big walk each day and I did 2 yoga sessions since I first posted. I'm planning to try jogging and strength training too. I'll try to remember to check in here. This is a great community for motivation!

Comment

That's so great! I always try to build up my own motivation at this time of year too. I'll be sure to watch for your posts to help inspire me! You've got this!

Comment

Great attitude. More of us should do what you're doing. I've never been reliable at this time of year. Maybe this'll be the year to change that.

Comment

I've found it easier to stay active this year than I have any other winter. Is that something to do with this year that everyone feels or am I just off to a great start on my own?

Comment

Working...
              X