Phenblue Milestone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenblue Milestone!

Hi Everybody! I am so excited that I wanted to share. Today is officially 6 weeks that I have been on Phenblue and I just got on the scale and I've lost 20 pounds! I'm also almost down by two dress sizes. I can squeeze into a 10 now, even though it's still too tight. At least the button will do up! I have a size 10 in my near future! I really wanted to tell you because this is a great forum and everybody is very supportive here.

I hope everyone here is this successful. I've been using Phenblue along with the "No Diet Diet" and I have been exercising EVERY day. I do cardio 4 days a week, Pilates 2 days a week, and strength training 1 day a week.

I hope this helps!

That's terrific! Congratulations. You must feel really good (and a bit poorer because of having to replace your wardrobe haha). Worth it, though!

Comment

Good for you, PamelaPoison! Thanks for sharing your achievement so far. Keep it up!

Comment

That's fantastic PamelaPoison! It's nice to hear something so positive. I'm curious what is the "No Diet Diet"?

Comment

That's just awesome PamelaPoison! I've also found a lot of success with PhenBlue What you have said is very inspiration and helpful. I might add pilates to my routine, as well. If you're ever looking for a different exercise to try that's a lot of fun, try Boxercise! I love it.

Comment

Good job, PamelaPoison! I hope to share the same success as you So far I've lost 5 pounds in about three weeks. I know I could lose more if I increased my exercise and by reading your post, I think that's exactly what I need to do. Thanks for the motivation

Comment

Great job, PamelaPoison!

Comment

Thanks everyone! It really feels great to FINALLY do this well!

Comment

Did you lose more weight this week, too, PamelaPoison? I'm curious about whether or not plateaus happen on this pill

Comment

Working...
                  X