Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you take Phenblue with other dietary supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you take Phenblue with other dietary supplements?

I was wondering if you could take other dietary supplements while taking phenblue? Not just those that would also help to promote weight loss, but for health, like a multi-vitamin, omega 3 capsules, that sort of thing? ....actually, and can you take other supplements that help with weight loss, while on it, such as hoodia? Thanks.

You probably can. I don't see where it would cause interactions. I wouldn't take other weight loss supplements, but I wouldn't think it would hurt if you take a multivitamin or omega 3 capsules or what have you.

Comment

It might not be a problem, but it really all depends on what you take. I know that some ingredients in certain supplements may interact with substances in other supplements or pills. If you're really not certain, it's likely best to talk to you doctor just to be on the safe side. I personally wouldn't combine other weight loss supplements with diet pills. If you feel you need to take other weight loss products in addition to the one you are using, then the product you're currently taking may not be working for you.

Comment

Thanks! Ya, I didn't think it would be a good idea to mix one weight loss product with another, but I bet other people do it!

Comment

It should be alright for you to take vitamins or other health supplements that you need (though you should definitely still talk to your doctor) but don't take other diet pills or weight loss supplements while you're on Phenblue. One of the major reasons why this is a bad idea is because lots of other weight loss supplements contain stimulants, like caffeine, just as Phenblue does, so you could end up really overkilling on the caffeine and that could be really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
            It should be alright for you to take vitamins or other health supplements that you need (though you should definitely still talk to your doctor) but don't take other diet pills or weight loss supplements while you're on Phenblue. One of the major reasons why this is a bad idea is because lots of other weight loss supplements contain stimulants, like caffeine, just as Phenblue does, so you could end up really overkilling on the caffeine and that could be really bad.
            That's exactly what I think. I wouldn't even have a cup of coffee while taking pills with stimulants, but I don't think that taking your regular multivitamin or omega 3 supplements will hurt anything. It'll just make sure you're staying healthy!

Comment

Working...
            X