holiday confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday confusion

I’ve been taking Phenblue for a while now and I’m having a lot of luck, but as the holidays get closer and closer, I’m finding that I’m eating more treats because they’re in the office or they’re at dinner parties. That’s another thing, I don’t have control over what they serve at dinner parties, so it’s hard to stick to my diet.

Do you think it’s a better idea for me to save my money, go off phenblue and just get through the holidays like I usually would since I won’t be able to stick to my calorie limit anyway, or do you think that eating a bit less of the high cal foods will actually make a difference in the long run?

I'm no expert on the matter, but if I were in your shoes, I think I'd stick with Phenblue if it's been working and try to eat less of the high cal foods. It may be better to just keep giving your body whta it is used to, instead of going of Phenblue and reintroducing it to your body later.

Comment

I agree with JokerzWild, PamelaPoison. I would recommend you keep following your regular routine and try to be as true to it as possible, even though you might have a few extra treats here and there. After all, Phenblue’s appetite suppressant effects may help you to eat less anyway.

Um...other than that, does anyone else think it’s sort of weird and awesome at the same time that The Joker just gave Poison Ivy advice?? LOL

Comment

I asked myself this same question, PamelaPoison and I decided that just staying on the pills is probably best because it will help me to control my hunger and I'm going to try to stick to my diet as best as I can. I'm worried that if I go off, I'll gain way more weight than if I were to keep using them.

Comment

Christmas is always a really messed up time to try to diet. I think that it's a better goal to try not to gain any weight instead of trying to keep losing it. Otherwise you'll just be disapointed. I would stay on the pills and try to keep doing everything as close to what you should as possible. That way you don't have to feel quite so guilty about when you eat a few treats here and there.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is confused about this kind of thing. I think I'll just keep going with it and hope for the best...and maybe I'll be able to resist all of those cookies. I doubt it though ha ha!!!

Comment

I put on three pounds over the holidays. I just gave up on even trying to take the diet pills throughout that time. It isn't that they weren't working, but since I was eating even when I wasn't hungry and I was completely ignoring my calorie budget, then I figured I may as well just give up and start again for the new year. I've started again as of this weekend. WIsh me luck!

Comment

Working...
              X