When should you stop taking Phenblue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should you stop taking Phenblue?

I've seen that some people on this forum take Phenblue, but what I'm curious about is when do you stop taking it? Will it eventually stop working or should you only take it for so long?

I took PhenBlue for a couple of months but have recently stopped it because I reached my desired weight loss goal. Right now I'm working on just maintaining my weight and trying to keep up with the better eating habits I established while taking it. I don't think there really is a designated period for taking PhenBlue. I think you should stop it when you feel it is right, if it doesn't seem to be helping you, if you are having adverse reactions, and once you've reached your weight loss goal and are maintaining it. I certainly wouldn't take it forever, but it's not habit forming, so if you take it for a few months, you don't have to worry about being addicted to it when you get off it.

Comment

If you're using it as a part of your diet you can either take it right up until you reach your goal or you can use it until you feel like you could successfully keep up with your calorie limits and exercise without its help.

Comment

I don’t think that it stops working. As 2strikes says, take it until you reach your goal and until you are confident you can maintain it. Once you’ve got that down, you shouldn’t need it anymore. Think of it as a helpful tool for weight loss, but not an essential one.

Comment

...so, does this mean if you wanted to, you could technically just keep taking these pills for as long as you want? They just keep working and you never have to worry about becoming addicted or worrying about health problems?

Comment

Since it's a diet pill then I guess you just keep taking it until you're not fat anymore. It's not addictive or anything.

Comment

I've been using it for a couple of months now or so. No addiction. No side effects now at all.

Comment

Great! Thanks for all the info

Comment

Working...
                X