Will you feel tired again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you feel tired again?

I am finding that PhenBlue is helping me to feel more mentally alert. Once I stop taking it, is this feeling going to go away? I'm worried that it will and I will start to feel tired all over again and then just fall back into old habits. Am I worrying about nothing?

You won't necessarily feel tired, but you won' thave the extra boost of energy anymore. So you might just find that you're not super energized. Or, yes, you might find yourself feeling tired if that's what your natural state is based on your sleep, your lifestyle, your food, your hydration and a lot of other things like hormones.

Comment

Hmmm. I'm wondering if adequate sleep will be enough to actually continue with the necessary energy levels I need to stay motivated. I find that having the extra energy is really what's helping me to lose weight and stick to my goals. I guess I should really try getting myself on a good sleep schedule and hopefully that will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony1968 View Post
        Hmmm. I'm wondering if adequate sleep will be enough to actually continue with the necessary energy levels I need to stay motivated. I find that having the extra energy is really what's helping me to lose weight and stick to my goals. I guess I should really try getting myself on a good sleep schedule and hopefully that will do the trick.
        That's definitely a good start. Remember that what you eat also has an effect on your energy levels as wells as staying hydrated. Recently, I've even discovered that when I have really dry eyes I feel tired even though I'm not. Try to pay attention to when you're dragging and track it and what you are and are not doing (e.g the last time you ate, drank water, took a break, etc.) and this might help you discover the problem. Also, I think the more you crate a schedule for yourself and stick to it regularly, the easier it will be to make the most use of your time and energy. Things will just be more predictable.

Comment

Working...
        X