are side effects a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are side effects a problem?

Has anyone experienced problematic side effects with PhenBlue?

I've never taken PhenBlue, but I've heard that the only real side effect it has is that you can react poorly to the caffeine. Because it is a stimulant, it can make you feel jittery, nervous, agitated, moody or irritable. Caffeine can also cause headaches and upset stomach in some people. It can also lead to sleeplessness or insomnia. This doesn't mean that you will experience any of this when taking this product, but it could be a possibility, especially if you tend to eat or drink other thinks containing caffeine. Other than that, I don't think there are any other side effects you really need to watch for. That said, if you have any allergies to the ingredients I wouldn't take it or if you are currently taking other medications I'd talk to your doctor first to make sure there won't be any negative interactions.

Comment

Neither myself nor my sister have ever experienced any unpleasant side effects from PhenBlue but we're both regular coffee drinkers (not while we're using it). So we're used to stimulants. But we've really not had any problems.

Comment

Working...
      X